Full Paper Template: Download
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 4 pages and no longer than 12 pages;
*Full Paper Submission (Publication and Presentation)
Accepted and registered full papers will be included in program book and be published into the conference proceedings, it will be online and indexed. authors will be invited to give the oral/poster presentation at site.
*Abstract submission (Presentation only)
Accepted and registered abstracts will be included in program book, won't be published into the conference proceedings, authors will be invited to give the oral/poster presentation at site.
*Details of the attending registration
About Presentation: ICTIS 2021 welcomes both oral and poster presentations with high quality. If you are author who wants to do oral or poaster presentation without paper publication, please submit your presentation title and abstract to the Conference Secretary before the submission deadline for further review.
For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending ICTIS 2021 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline. Online Registration System
About Participation: ICTIS 2021 welcomes listeners who are academic scientists, researchers and scholars related to Intelligent Construction Technologies and Intelligent System from all around the world. If you are interested in the conference, please register to join in us before the registration deadline.
ICTIS 2021 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
July 30, 2021 August 6, 2021
Registration Deadline: August 10, 2021
Conference Date: August 13-15, 2021
(Office Time 9:00 - 17:30, Time zone: GMT+8; Monday to Friday)
GSRA-WeChat Official Account